- Unwind in the outdoor hot tub on deck, encircled by ancient cedar trees.
- Delight in the 2 person indoor jetted soaking tub in bathroom, with separate shower, all with forest views. Robes provided.
- Sleep like a baby in the new queen bed with down comforter
- Enjoy the flickering soft warmth of the fireplace (gas)
- Prepare a feast in the full kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, pans, bowls, plates, silverware, utensils, knives, paper towels, coffee maker, coffee grinder, coffee and tea, and toaster
- TV with DVD (Sorry, no TV reception available in this area. DVDs may be rented in Ashford, a five minute drive, or you can borrow them from us.) IPOD dock/CD player
- Enjoy peaceful forest views from the deck with table and chairs, gas BBQ and hot tub.
- We use natural hypoallelrgenic cleaning and laundry products without dyes, fragrances or harsh chemicals.
- One shared phone line located in an outdoor booth. No cell phone reception available in the area (except maybe Verizon).
September through June
- $190 per night / double occupancy
July and August
- $205 per night / double occupancy
- 10% off 4 nights and over
- plus 9.9% tax
- Smoke Free
- No Pets
- Children over 10 welcome
- 2 night minimum stay weekends/holidays & June thru Sept
- Single nights available by chance
Please note, that unlike our other cabins, Cedar Grove does not have a couch and is more like a studio. For more info please see our floor plans on the Cabins page.